December 04, 2004

Is It Me?

I just cant figure out wats wrong...i was just tryin to help!....it'll seem funny when u read but heres the story...

Over the past week i had a face-off wit Ally and today it was Chris....i think its just stupid....Ally was pissed at me cos he said i accused him of taking my stuff(which i didnt)...all i did was ask him if he saw my chopping board and beer....now he took it really badly....to him it was the same as accusing him of stealing...its just frickin ridikulus!...i asked everyone else the same question and no one else took it personally.....so i got fired up and told him it was fuXXXin bullshit and he was acting like a girl....ok mebe i shudnt haf said tat....so he was pissed at me fer 3 days until i apologised to him....sigh....

Now about Chris...i must mention that all of us consider Chris a good friend...now freinds are suposed to help each other and be straight forward wen things arent goin right....now it seems Chirs doeasnt think that way...he doesnt appreciate it wen jack and me try to help him....he thinks we're tyrin to embarass him or sumthin(which again is bullshit).....so today he had enough of my help....it happened wen we were watchin tv in his room....he asked me wat channel it was...so i told him it was channel 5...so he went over to his pc to check the tv schedule....to help him with his search, i told him channel 5 wasnt under BBC broadcast....naturally he didnt listen and kept searching the BBC website....after awhile he asked me how to find channel 5 website....so i did...after showing him the tv listing he still didnt believe me!...in fact he asked me if that was really the website!...man, that blew my top!...i told him he was an IT student and he shud haf been able to find it...i also asked him if he wanted to take a bet....i guess that sparked him off...so now ive got an angry Vietnamese next door....sigh...hopefully he doesnt knife me....it seems its common in vietnam for enemies to kill each other over an argument.... thats wat he told me before...really

well anyways i did apologise to him ...dont know if he's still mad at me...wats this world comin to?!!....since wen do people hafto apologise for tryin to help?....this is just so stupid....well im ok bout it now...hopefully he realises im just tryin to help....i spose its partly my fault...sumtimes i can be really blunt and it offends ppl....its sumtin i gotta change....but at least im identifyin my flaws which is a start....plus i think i haf more heart now and im more patient nowadays...3 years back i'd haf told him to fXXk himself and one of us would've ended up bleeding...anyhow im past that now....i prefer to talk things out nowadays...no point losing a friend over a small issue...really not worthit....plus we live under the same roof, share the same kitchen and bathrooms....sometimes we just gotta let it go...anyways i like him cos he makes me laugh....he can really crack u up...ahha....

i think i'll get him a beer now...he shud be ok by now.....what a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home