November 07, 2004

Sunday Horror

i still cant believe it...i just went to sleep at 3am wen i heard someone banging on my window at 5.30 am this mornin calling my name....turned out to be Mevin who stays at the hall opposite me....he was totally freaked out shouting " Come out! Come out!"....i was half asleep in my shorts wen i walked out of my hall...then i remembered Mevin pointing me in the direction of the residential office....to my unbelievable horror i saw a body lying face down on the ground!...it was dark then but from the street light it was pretty damn obvious he was dead....i just knew it...the poor guy was just in his shorts!....the cops had just arrived an they were starting to put the "DO NOT CROSS" tapes around the body....its like a crazy horror movie coming to life....in fact, the cops are still outside examining the body....all the campus exits are blocked an we hafto give our details to the police....its just so unreal...i want to experience UK life to the fullest but not this way.....its just insane....i cant believe it happened on a sunday...im living in ghetto man....God haf mercy on us....i need anoder drink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home