March 27, 2005

Alive and Well

Yes im still around....just unfortunately busy and tired...an from the looks of it, my blogging will be affected...but ive long decided not to gripe and moan about life so heres some pork chops to digest...

1) Drove down to Coventry to attend the Warwick Games(another sports event) hosted by the Malaysian Society of Warwick Uni...being a member of UKEC, my Uni(UEL) was naturally invited to the sporting event...32 members attended...the drive there was good, event was boring....and yes, i drove the same 2.4 litre, twin cam, turbo diesel minibus(awesome torque!)...i just hadto add that...lol

2) Was given valuable insight into an upcoming project at work...it involves reselling 3G mobile solutions namely BlackBerry, Freedom2:mail, and ConnectAnywhere...very cool mobile e-mail solutions that can be used by anyone who's always on the move...might get the chance to get hardware and software training fer the BlackBerry...brilliant!

3) Finally stopped procrastinating and got down to my management assignment which involves researching Apple Computers...btw, did i mention that i got conned when i tried to buy an iPod Shuffle of eBay?...imagine an e-commerce acolyte falling prey to a scam on eBay....im ashamed of myself....on a positive note, i got a full refund after severely hitting back at the seller by posting negative feedback...u deserve it wanker!...

So heres some tips for buying on eBay:

a) READ the product and delivery info at least 3-5 times

b) STUDY the history and feedback of the seller(go for sellers with at least 90% positive feedback)

c) E-MAIL the seller and enquire more detailed info about the product, delivery charges/dates, conditions

d) THEN read the product and delivery info another 3-5 times

DONT BE A VICTIM OF A SCAM !...like me

So if u follow my eBay buyers guide, im pretty sure purchasing from eBay will be a rewarding experience...as for my iPod, i bought it off Apple's website which offered free delivery...69 quid there...69 x 7.2 = quite alot of Malaysian Ringgit...lol...

lets move on...

4) Somewhere in the middle of the week, my brain went cuckoo...i decided to start my own e-commerce business...yes thats right, my own business...it involves selling car performance accesories online...in fact im currently sourcing for an experienced web designer to set it up for me...yes i must be losing my marbles

5) Had a superb steamboat dinner(tom yam soup) at a Chinese restaurant in North London(nearby Collindale Stn)....the restaurant was in a shopping complex called Oriental City...aptly named because it sells everything oriental from cheongsam's to antique furniture...and it seems Siti Nurhaliza is to make a special apearance there...she'll be performing at The Royal Albert Hall on April 1st...no small feat for a Malaysian...Siti's in my cool book now...lol

So that was my week...my eyeballs tell me they're dry and tired...so i'll hit the sheets now and dream of my iPod which should arive on tuesday... cheers!

HAPPY EASTER !

1 Comments:

Blogger Su said...

Hey! Happy Easter bro! So I see you are now driving buses around eh? So you travel halfway round the world to be a bus driver? What is this man...just learn from the Malaysian Mini-bus larr. Can make U-Turn anywhere! Hehehehe..just kidding bro..God Bless

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home