February 27, 2005

Pirates Of The Carribean: And The Movies

I cant help it!....ive just completed downloading Finding Neverland, Raging Bull, A Bronx Tale, and The Manchurian candidate(2004)...plus i still havent watched Closer.....its been sitting in my hard disk quietly and i havent brought myself to watch it yet....been tryin to find the right time to watch it but cant seem to....

Ive just watched A Bronx Tale for the 1st time, and boy was i missing out on one of the best crime movies ever!....full review later...but the movie and soundtrack is like spaghetti with the perfect sauce...reminds me of pulp fiction and jackie brown....perfect soundtracks...well anyways im gona get down to The Manchurian Candidate 1st....see if this one is better than Frank Sinatra's version....shudnt be to bad considering the seasoned cast featuring Denzel Washington and Jon Voight...

Gona have me a movie marathon!...problem is, i can hardly open my eyes...ahaaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home